Please notice that once you have clicked on the Verse of the Day, you have the option to listen to the chapter. Simply click on the button below.
AT BOUTTE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY, WE STRIVE TO DEVELOP THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS IN OUR SCHOOL:
- A sense of Christian community - Boutte Christian Academy staff and students work for a genuine atmosphere of Christian concern, seeking to make BCA a place where all will experience love for one another.
- Respect for the uniqueness of the individual - Realizing that God Himself places supreme value on the individual so much that He gave His only son, Jesus, for each one - we at Boutte Christian Academy regard each student as unique and precious.
- An emphasis on sacred Scriptures - BCA presents the Bible, God's Word, as the only reliable and true revelation of God's nature and His redeeming purpose and will for mankind. We provide an atmosphere for the memorization of Scripture and the understanding of Christian faith and values.
- The habit of prayer - We believe that communion with God is essential to sustaining Christian life. We provide a daily atmosphere of prayerfulness and praise.
- An emphasis on discipline and self-control - We stress high moral standards and respect for authority. Teachers control classes with love and authority. Each student's conduct should be brought into harmony with the principles of God's Word, the Bible. Given understanding and guidance, student should develop control from within.
- A patriotic atmosphere - We strive to develop within each student a sense of pride in America, and to train and prepare each one to make worthy contributuions in the home and community.
- A strong academic curriculum - BCA offers students a high-quality education from a professional staff using a strong academic curriculum, which centers on the development of the complete individual.
- Parental involvement - Parents are the primary educators of their children. It is one of our highest priorities to assist parents in the strengthening of their family through the ministry of BCA.